Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ten Minutes

Today something hilarious happened. Well, not hilarious to me, but hilarious to Boylee: I forgot his backpack at home. The idea that it would be forgotten was very, very funny. To him.

His absent backpack was full of the following: his completed homework, his lunchbox which held water and a snack, and his lunch ticket for eating in the cafeteria today. Obviously I had to go home and get it. I said, "Boylee, you go into the classroom and I'll be back with your backpack in ten minutes." He said, "Why does EVERYTHING take ten minutes?!?" The answer is...I do not know, but it just does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But driving anywhere in LA takes twenty minutes...this is a well-known fact.

[and you can't forget the backpack if you put your car keys in it!]