Friday, March 5, 2010

Bad Boylee

Boylee apparently called another boy "poopy" yesterday, and now he is in his first, real trouble since he started school. He had to bring home a "red card" yesterday that let me know the details. Today's my volunteering day and his teacher told him that the three of us will have to have a little talk... Poor Boylee, he worried about it all afternoon yesterday.

PS, the poopy boy in question is actually the jerky kid in the class, with lots and lots of behavior problems. I'm sure Boylee did it, and it was probably somewhat justified. But I'm not actually telling him that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A red card? Was his teacher a former Soccer Referee?

julie g. said...

Hahaha, I don't know! The school has two sets of rules: Red Rules are the usual "don'ts," like don't call another kid poopy. Red Hot Rules are the biggies, like hitting. Hopefully Boylee won't break one of those!