Thursday, October 13, 2011

Boylee's Story

(I don't know why I can't rotate these pictures! Aargh!)
Ball Time
 This book is detetacated to Mom and Dad
 Once when I was at Legoland at the pharos quest atration shooting balls out of a cannon. I spoted a man Just then a idea poped into my head I could almost imagine a lightbulb hovering above my head My idea was: shoot the man! So I grabbed my last ball
 but I decided to take a risk so I aimed and puled the triger and with a bang the ball sard throue the air and hit his back i wached as he fell to the ground. I stood in confidence because I knew my next victom would be a sucses! the END!



(Some comments are from adults and some are from kids.)  "I like your story and your colorful illustrations."  "I like the details."  "I liked how hour personality shows through in your writing!  And, bonus points: you made me laugh! : )" "I love your cericers and roun pictures."  "I like your drawing."  "Sounds like you had fun with the imagination. I love that."  "The end was cocow." (?) "I loved the slow motion description of the ball flying through the air. I could see it!"
           

2 comments:

brother bo said...

papa can't spell....

Nana said...

has the story been optioned yet? I might have some contacts!