Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear L.A. Fitness Universal City

(I'm just putting this here so it's google-able.)

L.A. Fitness Universal City location SUCKS ASS. Today was the third time in four weeks that I've arrived to take a class and found no instructor. The management always says the same thing: "We're trying to contact the instructor." That's it, while 40+ people sit around waiting. The first time I wasn't mad, the second time I was only a little frustrated, and now that it's happened a third time I realize it's because they don't care about anything but selling more and more and more memberships, not servicing the actual customers they already have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fascinating that they have no back-up plan and no one else who can teach. I'd certainly contact (write to) higher-ups. [maybe even bring a petition next time]

Laura said...

Wow that's NEVER happened at my gym! They have subs and seem to know in advance!