Thursday, January 22, 2009

Red Alert

Today was a hectic day, what with the Oscar nominations happening at 5:30am. I wanted to go and see Dad do his thing, live. So I had to get up at 4am. And then as soon as the noms were announced, I raced home so Scott could go to work. (He left around 6:30 but that was about an hour later than he usually leaves.) Then I had to get Boylee up and out the door early, since I had a School Site Council meeting at 7:30. All of this is a longwinded explanation of the following: Today I let Boylee eat both breakfast and lunch at the school cafeteria. He was thrilled. I was not so thrilled, but pragmatism ruled the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did the Good Mom AND the Good Daughter thing...all in about six hours (from nomination announcement time to whenever the Boy finished lunch). I'm impressed!