Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yet Another Reason to Love Crocs

We're all Crocs addicts around here. You may think they're ugly, but we think they're comfortable, affordable, easily washable, good for your feet, and did I mention comfortable? And they last FOREVER. We've received them as hand-me-downs, and passed along pairs as hand-me-downs. They're high quality stuff. But...for the first time ever, we had a strap break. It was on Boylee's almost-new, very special pair, that look just like this:

So I was kind of sad and disappointed about that, and got ready to unleash my ultra-firm customer tone of voice on the folks at Crocs' main office...and it turned out to be totally unnecessary. Crocs will always replace a broken strap or rivet for free. All they needed was my address so they could mail them right out. Yay, Crocs!

3 comments:

Laura Wright said...

OMG! I wish I would've known that earlier. But still, great news!!

julie g. said...

I know, right?

Laura said...

that's funny now that it's finally warm out I broke out my crocs, thought a minute about getting a new pair (these are two years old) but they're just as comfortable as ever!