Monday, July 26, 2010

Mr. X Posted Some Pictures

Here's what he wrote on his website about today's camp adventure:

First Venice, then Santa Monica Beach. Too rocky and deep for boogie boarding. We won’t go there anymore. Instead lots of digging, playing, and sand crab fishing... Mr. X thought he put on sunscreen, but in reality he put on diaper balm :) They found that amusing...

Boylee and Asa digging a hole. Asa wasn't in the same class as Boylee last year, but he is known to us as the boy who told Boylee that another kid had put a "kick me" sign on Boylee's back. Asa reminded me of that this morning: "I didn't put the sign on!" I said, "I know you didn't!"

Boylee heading up the rope. I'm sure he made it to the top, as he does this all the time at gymnastics. Next to him is Eva, who is the teeniest-tiniest little girl. When I see the size of her feet, I just smile. She was the littlest kid in their class last year.

No comments: