Saturday, September 6, 2008

Crisis in Progress!

Scott and Boylee went to the L.A. County Fair today. I didn't go, for the following reasons: it's 1,000 degrees out; they didn't think of going till 12:30-ish, meaning it was only going to get hotter; and it's the opening weekend and I don't want to be in that stinky hot crowd.  

But that meant that I was home to receive a phone call from a stranger. A stranger who has found Scott's lost cell phone...at the fair.  She's only going to be there for 2 more hours.  If he calls me before then, I can get the two of them to find each other at the fair. If not, he'll have to drive to her house tomorrow to pick it up. And of course the fair draws people from all over. She lives in FONTANA.  Scott will be making that drive alone, because it will be 10,000 degrees in Fontana tomorrow.

No comments: