Monday, September 15, 2008

Success!

It's a day to remember here at Chez Boylee because...breakfast only took 20 minutes!  So we got to play before school!  That is big, big news, and made the boy very happy.  So happy that he forgot to whine about not being able to watch Curious George on PBS Kids this morning. (That was part of our old preschool routine.)  

I had offered, at one point, to videotape the PBS morning block so Isaac could watch some of it after school, but that was before I realized that I couldn't get the VCR to record the proper channel.   I think it has something to do with the fact that PBS is on channel 79 here and I can't get the VCR to set itself to record anything above channel 70.  The VCR is a little old, so maybe that's it. 

No cable, no satellite, no Tivo, no digital tuner on our TV -- yes, we are the people all those commercials are aimed at -- you know, the ones that remind us that after February our TVs just won't work anymore unless we buy decoder boxes.  I'm pissed about it, but that's another story.

No comments: